Throat Coat for Kids, Organic
Throat Coat for Kids, Organic
Just for Kids. Organic Throat Coat Tea. Supports Throat Health.
Parents, This Organic Throat Coat Tea is made especially for your child. Children’s bodies need special attention and care. What is appropriate for adults may not be appropriate for children. That’s why when your child isn’t feeling well it’s important to look for teas that are made just for kids.
We have formulated this tea to be safe for your child, with mild herbs in child-size amounts.
This tea is effective. Formulated using classic European herbal combinations, we’ve blended the wisdom of generations with modern knowledge.
And, this tea tastes good! Your child will enjoy drinking Organic Throat Coat Tea due to its slightly sweet and spicy flavor. Feeling better never tasted so good!
Kids, When Gigi Giraffe’s throat needs soothing, she feels sad. She can’t sing, she can’t shout. She doesn’t even feel like stretching her long neck up to the tips of trees.
Luckily, she’s got Tea-ger the Tiger for a friend. He knows all about special plants and goes to his garden and picks these special herbs to make Organic Throat Coat Tea.
Tea-ger grows herbs like sage and marshmallow root. Marshmallow root has a funny name but it doesn’t have a bunch of fluffy, white marshmallows hanging off of it.
Tea-ger knows how to make the tea taste good too, so, just like you, Gigi loves her Organic Throat Coat Tea.
Look inside the box for Gigi and Tea-ger stories and games to play.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Sage Leaf, Organic Calendula Flower, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Wild Cherry Bark. 95% Organic Ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: about 18
Nutrient Amount %DV
Proprietary Blend: 1500 mg
Organic Marshmallow Root *
Organic Sage Leaf *
Organic Calendula Flower *
Organic Licorice Root *
Organic Cinnamon Bark *
Wild Cherry Bark *
*Daily Value not established.
- Directions for parents: This tea is made for kids. To make sure it works follow these brewing instructions.
- 1. Pour 8 oz. Freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- 2. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 10 minutes. Why so long? Because medicinal herbs need time to release their healthful components. The longer the tea steeps, the more good stuff gets into the cup.
- 3. Children 8 to 12 years: Drink one cup several times daily. Children 4 to 8 years: Drink ½ cup several times daily. Children 2 to 4: Mix 1/3 to ½ cup of tea with warm, or room temperature, juice or water in a sippy cup at story time. If your children like honey, add some to sweeten the taste.
- 4. Gargle: It may also be beneficial to gargle with the warm tea for 1 to 3 minutes, several times daily.
- Contraindications: Do not use if your child has known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as calendula, chamomile, echinacea, or yarrow.
- Caffeine free.
- No added flavors.