More Than A Multiple For Women
More Than A Multiple For Women
More Than A Multiple whole food concentrates for women. Omega 3 & 6 Lipids, Folic Acid and Black Cohosh. Nature’s energy. 90 multi-action duotabs.
Women’s More Than A Multiple has everything you’ve always dreamed of in a multivitamin. This supplement is fashioned to suit a woman’s intricate nutritional needs, and it consists of a synergistic blend of over 50 essential vitamins, minerals, enzyme and vitamin co-factors with super antioxidants and active phytonutrients. Women’s More Than A Multiple provides a great number of benefits , including:
- Folic Acid, an important vitamin for women. Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduced a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- B vitamins, which are made up of several essential nutrients that provide nourishment for the stress of daily living.
- Calcium, a major mineral essential for proper nutrition and the primary mineral responsible for strong bones.
- Pycnogenol, a unique and patented plant extract that is popular with women.
- Women’s Bioactive Complex, specially designed to include essential herbs and plants, such as Vitex, Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Red Clover and Soybean Concentrate.
- Vitamins A, C, D, & E which help promote a healthy immune system.
- Biotin and Vitamin C to support skin, hair and nail health, so you can always look and feel your best.
Serving Size: 3 Duotabs
Servings per Container: 30
Nutrient Amount %DV
Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene and Alpha Carotene) 10,000 IU 200%
Vitamin C 500 mg 833%
(as Ascorbic Acid, Esterfied Ascorbate and Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E 200 IU 667%
(as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate and Isomer E)
Thiamin (as Vitamin B-1) 37.5 mg 2,500%
(as Thiamin Mononitrate and Thiamin Cocarboxylase)
Riboflavin (as Vitamin B-2) 37.5 mg 2,206%
(as Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate)
Niacin (as Niacinamide and Inositol Hexaniacinate) 37.5 mg 188%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyroxodine Hydrochloride) 75 mg 3,750%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 37.5 mcg 625%
Biotin (as d-Biotin) 400 mcg 133%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 37.5 mg 375%
Calcium 500 mg 50%
(as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Fumarate, Calcium Ketoglutarate, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Aspartate, Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Histidinate, Calcium Malate and Calcium Succinate)
Iron 18 mg 100%
(as Ferrous Fumarate, Ferrous Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Ketoglutarate, Ferrous Bisglycinate, Ferrous Gluconate, Ferrous Aspartate, Ferrous Ascorbate, Ferrous Citrate, Ferrous Histidinate, Ferrous Malate and Ferrous Succinate)
Iodine (from Kelp) 75 mcg 50%
Magnesium 250 mg 63%
(as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Fumarate, Magnesium Ketoglutarate, Magnesium Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Magnesium Histidinate, Magnesium Malate, and Magnesium Succinate)
Zinc 25 mg 167%
(as Zinc Citrate, Zinc Fumarate, Zinc Picolinate, Zinc Ketoglutarate, Zinc Monomethenomine, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Aspartate, Zinc Ascorbate, Zinc Histidinate, Zinc Malate, and Zinc Succinate)
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1 mg 50%
Manganese 5 mg 250%
(as Manganese Gluconate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Citrate, Manganese Aspartate, Manganese Ascorbate, Manganese Histidinate, and Manganese Malate)
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 50 mcg 42%
Potassium 49.5 mg 1%
(as Potassium Citrate, Potassium Ketoglutarate, Potassium Fumarate, Potassium Gluconate, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Ascorbate, Potassium Histidinate, Potassium Malate, and Potassium Succinate
Boron Complex 1 mg
as Boron Aspartate, Boron Citrate, and Boron Ascorbate
Pancreatin 8.25 mg
Methionine 18.75 mg
Inositol 37.5 mg
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 37.5 mg
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 37.5 mg
Rutin 25 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon) (fruit) 150 mg
Hesperidin (Citrus limon) (fruit) 25 mg
Betaine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Bromelain 8.25 mg
Papain 8.25 mg
Eleuthero Siberian Root 25 mg
(Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 15 mg
L-Glutamine 5 mg
Taurine 5 mg
Acidophilus (Lactobacillus, Bulgaricus, and Bifidus) 12.5 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 3 mg
Bee Pollen 16.5 mg
Spirulina/Chlorella (Chlorophyllins) 30 mg
Bee Propolis 16.5 mg
L-Glutathionine 10 mg
Wheat Grass/Barley Grass (Chlorophyllins) 30 mg
Omega 3 and Omega 6 Lipids 600 mg
Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhizin) 12.5 mg
(Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
Bilberry Extract (Anthocyanins) 12.5 mg
(Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit)
Pycnogenol (as Proanthocyanidins) 5 mg
Echinacea/Golden Seal (Echinacosides)
(Echinacea angustifolia) (root)/(Hydrastis canadensis) (root)
Garlic Powder (Allium sativum) (bulb) 5 mg
Garlic Complex (Extract, Macerate) (Allium sativum) (bulb) 50 mg
Polyphenol Complex 15 mg
(Red Wine Concentrate, Green Tea Extract)
Vegetable Complex 50 mg
(Broccoli, Celery, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Yams, Kale, Carrots, Collard Greens, and Spinach)
Citrus Complex 50 mg
(Lemon, Lime, Tangerine, Grapefruit, and Orange)
Shark Complex (Cartilage and Squalene Oil) 30 mg
Mushroom Complex (Reishi, Shiitake, and Maitake) 15 mg
Vitamin Co-Factor Complex 5,000 mcg
(Tocotrienols, (Vitamin E Co-Factor), Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate (Vitamin B-6 Co-Factor), Dibencozide (Vitamin B-12 Co-Factor), Pantethine (Pantothenic Acid Co-Factor)
Carotenoid Complex 1,000 mcg
(Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Lutein, Lycopene)
Lycopene (from Tomato) 1,000 mcg
Lutein (Purified from Extracted Marigolds) 1,000 mcg
Lipoic Acid (alpha/R-alpha Lipoic) 1,000 mcg
Tocotrienols (from Rice) 1,000 mcg
Women’s Bioactive Complex 100 mg
(Vitex Extract (Vitex agnus-castus) (fruit), Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) (root), Dong Quai Extract (Angelica sinsensis) (root), Soybean Concentrate, Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense) (flower), Sage Extract (Salvia officinalis) (leaf))
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Sorbitol, Gamma Cyclodextrin, Cephalins (Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine and Serine), Xanthan Gum, Inulin, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Alfalfa Juice Concentrate, Cellulose.
- Directions: For adults, take three (3) Duotabs daily, preferably before meals. Many minerals can affect the absorption of particular medications. Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications or follow the advice of your health care provider. If you have never taken bee products, start with a small serving per day and increase gradually in order to assess whether you are allergic. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers and follow their advice.
- Warning: Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Avoid this product if you have Wilson’s disease, any allergies or a history of kidney stones. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, any health condition or if you are taking any medications or remedies including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort or any allergic reaction. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product our of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: do not use if seal under cap is broken.
- Contains Soy, Pancreatin, and Shark.