Throat Coat, Organic
Throat Coat, Organic
Organic Throat Coat Herbal Tea. Supports Throat Health. Herbal Dietary Supplement. Caffeine Free. Clinically Tested. 16 Wrapped Tea Bags. 100% Organic Ingredients.
Organic Throat Coat is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes -- sweet, aromatic, earthy and viscous.
You Deserve Only the Best: We use pharmacopoeial grade herbs in this tea. That means that these herbs meet the highest standards set for quality, purity, strength, identity and composition. While it is accepted to use food grade herbs in herbal tea products, we choose instead to use the higher pharmacopoeial grade for its enhanced quality.
What is a Pharmacopoeia? Many countries in the world, including the United States, have a Pharmacopoeia. A country's pharmacopoeia is an official guide of quality standards for ingredients used in dietary supplements, as well as over-the-counter and prescription medications.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings Per Container: 16
Nutrient Amount %DV
All Herbal Ingredients:
Organic Licorice Root (PhEur) 760 mg *
Organic Slippery Elm Bark (USP) 80 mg *
Organic Licorice Root Dry Aqueous Extract 60 mg *
Organic Marshmallow Root (PhEur) 60 mg *
Proprietary Blend: 1,040 mg
Organic Wild Cherry Bark (BHP) *
Organic Bitter Fennel Fruit (PhEur) *
Organic Cinnamon Bark (JP) *
Organic Sweet Orange Peel *
* Daily Value not established.
- Directions: Brew Well to be Well. For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 ozs. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 4 to 6 cups daily or as needed. To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates. For an extra strength brew, use two teabags or brew up a whole pot using four or five teabags.
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.
- Cautions: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you have hypokalemia, if you are taking any kind of hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, or MAO inhibitors.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you have impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Kosher OK.