Deep, Calm, Peaceful Sleep. Homeopathic. Non-Addictive. Free Inside! - Guide to Restful Sleep.
Helps Relieve Symptoms of: Sleeplessness, Difficulty Falling Asleep,Waking Frequently, Poor Sleep Quality.
Sleep is Essential to Well-being! Stress-related insomnia, snoring and sleep dysfunction are among the top reasons Americans are losing sleep, according to the National Sleep Foundation. Continued sleep deprivation over two nights or more can have an adverse effect on your mental and physical health, as well as other conditions such as obesity and high blood pressure.
Why do we sleep? The inability to get a good nights sleep can result in both health and safety hazards. Researchers say that when we are deprived of our suggested eight hours of sleep, we subject ourselves to irritability, attention deficits and a compromised immune system. Recent research has isolated products of the body’s immune system that seem to be sleep-inducers and may be a good indication that the body needs to sleep to help support and even regenerate its immune system.
Possible Causes of Poor Sleep
· Stress (Mental or Emotional)
· Daily Anxiety
· Physical Challenges including Restless Legs
· Caffeine Intake
· Irregular Schedules
· Alcohol and Nicotine Consumption
· Occasional Pain and Discomfort
Effects of Sleeplessness
Difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep affects more than 84 million people! It is characterized by difficulty initiating or maintaining a deep, refreshing sleep, waking up throughout the night, waking up early and being unable to get back to sleep, and waking up feeling tired or un-refreshed.
The day following a sleepless night may cause symptoms which may affect your mood, be a source of anxiety, result in a lower level of physical and mental well-being, and cause unwanted changes in your usual level of concentration, memory and ability to accomplish more challenging tasks. The National Commission on Sleep Disorders indicated in a 1998 report that sleep deprivation costs billions of dollars annually in accidents and lost productivity, higher stress, shortened tempers, overall fatigue, lower motivation, slower reflexes and more mistakes.
Suggestions for a Restful Night’s Sleep
· NaturalCare’s SleepFix
· Follow a consistent schedule and routine
· Do not nap during the day
· Exercise at regular times each day
· Don’t consume caffeine drinks, alcohol or smoke
· Create a safe and comfortable place to sleep. The room should be dark, well ventilated, and as quiet as possible.
· Try not to worry about your sleep.
Indications: Helps relieve the occasional symptoms of: difficulty falling asleep, waking during the night, sleeplessness and poor sleep quality.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Chamomilla 8X, Coffea cruda 10X, Ignatia amara 10X,
Magnesia phosphorica 10X, Nux vomica 10X, Passiflora incarnate 6X.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: California Poppy Extract, Hops Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Stearate, Melatonin, Passion Flower Extract, Schizandra Extract, Silica, Valerian Root Extract, Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL.)
- Directions: Adults and children age 12 and older: Take 2 to 3 capsules one hour before bedtime.
- Warnings: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not give to children under 12 years of age. If sleepless symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, consult your doctor. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Made in USA