Organic Peppermint Tea
Organic Peppermint Tea
Organic Peppermint tea promotes healthy digestion. 100% organic caffeine free herbal tea. 16 wrapped tea bags. Just herbs! Nothin' else! No added flavors! Made with medicinal grade herbs! Just the true taste of real herbs!
What will Organic Peppermint tea do for me? Peppermint tea promotes healthy digestion by relieving mild gastrointestinal tract conditions that occur after eating.
How do I know it works? Mint leaves have been used in medicine for several thousand years according to records from the Greek, Roman and ancient Egyptian eras. Peppermint tea is traditionally used as a digestive aid for occasional indigestion, and it is particularly helpful with flatulence and a sensation of fullness.
When should I use it? Drink 1-2 cups after meals or when experiencing any digestive discomfort.
How does it taste? The aromatic taste and cooling sensation of peppermint is unmistakable! Children and adults alike enjoy its refreshing flavor.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: 16
Organic Peppermint Leaf 1,500 mg.
- Directions "Brew well to be well": For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 ozs. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components what will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 3-4 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.
- Pregnancy and lactation: If pregnant or nursing, inform your practitioner that you are using this product.
- Knowledge, efficacy, sustainability, partnership. From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we're preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbal teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
- We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That's why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it's working with a cooperative of herb collectors, supporting organic herb farmers or using 100% wind powder to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.