Oatmeal Cereal, Organic
Oatmeal Cereal, Organic
Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal for Baby. Premium Organic Baby Cereal. Single Grain. Soy Free. Easy to Digest. Excellent Source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc & Vitamin C.
Certified Organic, Premium Whole Grain, No Soy. Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium whole grain oat that is organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. No soy is added, just pure and natural whole grains.
Excellent Source of Iron, Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development. Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of iron for healthy red blood cell count, vitamin C to help absorb iron, calcium for strong bones and zinc to keep baby's immune system healthy, and B vitamins for healthy growth and development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste. Healthy Times unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the premium grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal.
INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Whole Oat Flour.
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Tricalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulfate, D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid.
Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)
Servings per Container: 11
Nutrient Amount %DV
Total Fat 1.5 g
Sodium 0 mg
Potassium 45 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g 10%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 25%
Vitamin E 25%
Vitamin B6 25%
Vitamin B12 25%
Pantothenic Acid 25%
- Completely Cooked and Ready to Serve. Just Add Liquid. Easy Mix And Serve Directions: 1. Put desired amount of cereal into a bowl. For baby's first feeding, start with one tablespoon. Increase amount as baby's appetite increases. For a full serving, use 5 tbsp. 2. Stir in breast milk, formula, infant juice or water to desired consistency and feed baby. Feed your baby cereal once or twice a day.
- Microwave Guidelines: 1. Mix 1/4 cup with 1/4 - 1/2 cup unheated liquid. 2. Warm at Medium (50% power) for 15 - 30 sec. 3. Stir to even out temperature. 4. Test temperature before feeding.
- Pediatricians Recommend: 1. Start baby with a single grain cereal. Healthy times Organic Baby Cereal is an important source of iron, calcium, and vitamins. 2. Feed baby in an upright position. 3. Baby may eat less at first, always end early attempts at feeding solids with breast feeding or bottle feeding.
- Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Us within 30 days of opening package.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- No Soy, No Dairy, No Egg, No Oil.
- No Added Sugar or Salt.
- Excellent Source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Vitamin C and B Vitamins.
- Kosher OU.
- Product of U.S.A.