Nighty Night, Organic
Nighty Night, Organic
Organic Nighty Night promotes nighttime relaxation. Herbal dietary supplement. Caffeine free herbal tea. 16 wrapped tea bags.
What will Organic Nighty Night do for me? Organic Nighty Night addresses tenseness, irritability, nervous restlessness, and nervous stomach thus promoting nighttime relaxation. How do I know it works? The use of passionflower, hops and chamomile for restlessness and mild sleeping difficulties is supported by clinical data and by traditional use. When should I use it? Drink 2-3 cups of Organic Nighty Night late in the day to encourage relaxation and 1/2 hour before bedtime. How does it taste? It’s an aromatic balance of slightly minty, mildly bitter and sweet, with notes of spice and citrus... flowery!
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings Per Container: 16
Nutrient Amount %DV
All Herbal Ingredients:
Organic Passionflower herb 360 mg
Organic Chamomile flower 255 mg
Organic Linden flower 135 mg
Organic Catnip herb 45 mg
Hop strobile 30 mg
Proprietary Blend: 810 mg
Organic Spearmint leaf
Organic Lemon Verbena leaf
Organic Lemon peel
Organic West Indian Lemongrass leaf
- Directions: Brew Well to be Well. For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. To encourage nighttime relaxation, drink 2-3 cups late in the day and 1/2 hour before bedtime.
- Contraindications: Not for use during pregnancy. Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (daisy) such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Knowledge, efficacy, sustainability, partnership. From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we’re preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbal teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
- We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That’s why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it’s working with a cooperative of herb collectors, supporting organic herb farmers or using 100% wind power to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.
- 98% organic ingredients.