Garden of Life FucoTHIN. Concentrated Fucoxanthin. Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner. Naturally Increases Metabolic Rate. Clinically Researched, Dual Action Formula -- Burns Fat; Provides Antioxidant Cellular Protection. Helps Make Diet & Exercise More Effective. Whole Food Based Dietary Supplement.
FucoTHIN, Non-Stimulant Thermogenic: FucoTHIN is a natural, whole food based supplement that is made with a proprietary concentration of fucoxanthin combined with pomegranate seed oil, for a patent-pending formula that is naturally thermogenic.* FucoTHIN has been studied by leading scientists for many years and is the only formula that has human clinical research for confirm its thermogenic effect.**
Thermogenesis is the process by which the body increases its metabolic rate, requiring utilization of internal stores of energy, such as fat. FucoTHIN supports the metabolism or breakdown of visceral fat, including belly fat** FucoTHIN can make your diet and exercise program more effective. FucoTHIN does not stimulate the central nervous system and will not cause jitters or lost sleep.
*Along with a calorie conscious diet and exercise.
**Study participants who used FucoTHIN, experienced an average metabolic rate 18.2 % higher than diet alone.
Fucoxanthin--From Brown Marine Vegetables: The fucoxanthin in FucoTHIN is a proprietary, whole food based concentrate derived from specially cultivated strains of edible brown marine vegetables grown under closely controlled conditions in the pristine waters off the Canary Islands.
The combination of proprietary cultivation and extraction creates an all-natural concentrate with levels of fucoxanthin that are 250-500 times higher than typical seaweed. Included are other naturally occurring beneficial marine carotenoids and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Fucoxanthin is the first marine algae-derived ingredient with clinically proven thermogenic effect. Fucoxanthin is also known for its powerful antioxidant effect that protects cells from free radical damage.
Marine vegetables or edible seaweed have long been considered among the most nutritious vegetation on Earth and have been included in the diets of various Asian cultures since ancient times. Epidemiological studies strongly suggest that the consumption of marine vegetables by this population may be a contributing factor to their good health.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 90
Nutrient Amount %DV
Proprietary FucoTHIN Blend 200 mg *
Brown Seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida, Laminaria japonica) Concentrate (contains 5 mg of fucoxanthin), Pomegranate Seed Oil
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Glycerin, Purified Water. Contains naturally occurring Iodine.
Manufactured on equipment that may process Soy, Wheat and or Fish (Anchovy, Sardine).
- Suggested Use: One softgel three times daily with food and at least 8 oz. of water. Not intended for children.
- For Advanced Usage: Increase gradually to three softgels three times daily (9 softgels per day) with food and at least 8 oz of water.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
- Clinical research indicates that it may take 6 weeks of consecutive use to experience significant thermogenic response.
- Do not take if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dairy free. Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.