Ear Wax Relief, Drops
Ear Wax Relief, Drops
Non-Drying. Dual Action Formula.
Removes wax, cleans ear, reduces chronic ear wax congestion.
While the body must produce ear wax to prevent infection, sometimes excessive wax is produced, causing discomfort. Similasan's unique, "Dual Action Formula" not only removes wax and cleans the ear, but stimulates the body's natural ability to reduce chronic ear wax congestion. The glycerine-based formula will not cause dry skin or itching of the ear canal. Homeopathic medications work effectively with no known side effects or drug interactions.
Use Similasan products with confidence in their safely as they have provided long-term, "Healthy Relief" to millions of people for over 20 years.
Indications: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles the ingredients in the medication also provide relief from symptoms of excessive ear wax such as: clogged sensation in ear when caused by ear wax, ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax, dry skin, itching or eczema of the ear canal.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (homeopathic): Causticum HPUS 12X, Graphites HPUS 15X, Lachesis HPUS 12X, Lycopodium HPUS 12X.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Glycerine.
- Directions for use: Remove tamper evident seal, twist cap off bottle to remove. Never use cotton swabs or other foreign objects in the ear. Tip of applicator should not enter the ear canal.
- Warm up bottle in hand. Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to drop solution into ear. Use 3-5 drops per application. Let drops absorb by keeping head tilted for several minutes. Keep drops in ear with cotton ball if needed.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Warning: For use in the ear only.
- For children under 12: consult a physician. Do not take internally. Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor. Do not use of you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use with ear tubes. Do not use for more than 4 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of the product consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Safety packaging: Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Made in Switzerland.