Cough 'n Cold 4 Kids
Cough 'n Cold 4 Kids
Cough ‘n Cold 4 Kids. Multi-symptom: Nasal Congestion, Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Sneezing. Safe for ages 2 years and up. No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Safe & Effective. Sugar Free. 100% Natural. Fast acting multi-symptom relief.
Hyland’s Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids provides quick relief for the symptoms of the common cold. Hyla’d's Cold n’ Cough relieves symptoms of sneezing & runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough.
Active Ingredients Purpose
AlIium Cepa 6X HPUS watery runny nose, cold,
hacking cough, painful throat
HeparSulphCalc 12XHPUS cold, sneezing
Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS dry cough, sore throat
Phosphorus 12X HPUS hoarse/dry cough,
nasal congestion,chest congestion
Pulsatilla 6X HPUS spasmotic cough, cold
Sulphur 12X HPUS chest congestion, nasal congestion,
sneezing, burning runny nose
Hydrastis 6X HPUS rattling/tickling cough,
sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water USP, Vegetable Glycerine USP, Citric Acid USP, Sodium Benzoate NF, Clycyrrhiza Extract.
- USES: Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold.
- WARNINGS: As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen; inflammation, fever, or infection develops; symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101 degrees F); cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema; or if cough is accompanied with excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
- A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of emergency, Hyland's may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659,
- DIRECTIONS: Children 2 to under 6 years: 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 2 teaspoons up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 3 teaspoons up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Made in U.S.A.